1) To hear and act on the reports of Town Officers; to accept the Guildhall Annual 2011 Town Report.
2) Shall the Town vote to collect its 2012 taxes up to and including October 15, 2012, by the Town Treasurer?
3) Shall the Town vote to authorize its auditors to print in the Town Report the names of delinquent taxpayers with the amounts and years owed?
4) Shall the Town authorize its Selectboard to incur debts for temporary loans, in anticipation of taxes for the year?
5) Shall the Town vote to use the 2012 General Fund surplus to pay expenses until 2012 tax monies become available?
6) Shall the Town vote to appropriate the sum of $300.00 to Umbrella, an organization which helps victims of domestic violence throughout Essex County and the Northeast Kingdom?
7) Shall the Town vote to appropriate the sum of $75.00 to the Vermont Center for Independent Living, an organization that provides services to the disabled in Essex County and the Northeast Kingdom?
8) Shall the Town vote to appropriate the sum of $400.00 to the Area Agency on Aging of Northern Vermont, for services to the elderly?
9) Shall the Town appropriate the sum of $50.00 to Northeast Kingdom Learning Services,
an adult basic education program?
10) Shall the Town appropriate the sum of $250.00 to the Red Cross’ Northern Vermont Chapter for services in the event of disaster?
11) Shall the Town vote to appropriate the sum of $3,500.00 to the Essex County Sheriff’s Department, for law enforcement services?
12) Shall the Town vote to appropriate the sum of $300.00 to Colonel Town Recreation, for the purpose of subsidizing Guildhall residents’ pool pass access?
13) Shall the Town vote to appropriate the sum of $500.00 to the Lancaster Food Pantry?
14) Shall the Town vote to appropriate the sum of $16,000 to establish a reserve account for the appraisal of the Portland Pipeline to be expended at the sole discretion of the Guildhall Lister Board?
15) Shall the Town increase the property tax exemption available to all qualified people, to include all veterans 50% or greater disabled, from $10,000 of appraisal value to $40,000 of appraisal value in accordance with V.S.A. #3802 (11) to be effective April 1, 2012?
16) Shall the town vote to have the office of Road Commissioner an appointed and not an elected position?
17) Shall the Town vote to approve a budget of $279,558.46 plus any amounts warned and passed in articles #6-15 of this warning and set a tax rate in accordance with that budget?
18) Shall the Town vote to continue to hold Town Meeting in the evening, starting at 7:00pm?
19) To conduct any other business that may legally come before the Town?
Given unto our hands this 26th day of January, 2012
Thomas Dubreuil, Selectboard Chair
Richard Martin, Selectboard Clerk
Attest: Sam Swope, Town Clerk, February 1, 2012